Experience is required.
Training is provided.
Purpose for the Position:
Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment. May require some direction or guidance from the Service Manager, Service Location Manager, Shop Foreman or Senior Technicians.
1. Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
2. Participates in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
3. Maintains knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
4. Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
5. Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
6. Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
7. Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
8. Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
* 1+ years of experience performing service repairs
* Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures.
* Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment.
* Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions.
* Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
* Proficient oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to lift at least 75 lbs. repeatedly.
* Basic Service Technician certification preferred.
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
* Valid VA driver's license is required.
Mail your resume
Taylor & Messick, Inc.
325 Walt Messick Rd
Harrington, Delaware 19952 USA